How to factory reset ELEPHONE S2? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE S2? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE S2? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE S2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE S2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE S2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an ELEPHONE icon on the screen.
- From the following menu you have to choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down key to confirm.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 - How to Erase All Data by Factory Mode - video
Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 - Restoring Factory Settings in ELEPHONE - video