Hard Reset ELEPHONE S8
How to factory reset ELEPHONE S8? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE S8? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE S8? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE S8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE S8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE S8 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X25 (MT6797T) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key again.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work