How to factory reset ELEPHONE Solider? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE Solider? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE Solider? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE Solider?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE Solider. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ELEPHONE Solider will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X25 (MT6797T) core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by using the Power button.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up and Power key again.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video