How to factory reset ELEPHONE Trunk? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE Trunk? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE Trunk? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE Trunk?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE Trunk. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE Trunk will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the ELEPHONE logo on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE Trunk - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Removing the Back Cover and Battery from ELEPHONE Trunk - How to Soft Reset - video