Hard Reset ELEPHONE U Pro
How to factory reset ELEPHONE U Pro? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE U Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE U Pro? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE U Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE U Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ELEPHONE U Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all keys whne you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up press Volume Up and Power key again.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work