How to factory reset ELEPHONE U? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE U? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE U? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ELEPHONE U will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a few moments to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys whne you see a change on the screen.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation. All your data was removed from the device and factory default settings was returned.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video