How to factory reset ELEPHONE U2 Pro? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE U2 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE U2 Pro? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE U2 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE U2 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your ELEPHONE U2 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see the change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up press Volume Up and Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video