How to factory reset ELEPHONE U2? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE U2? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE U2? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE U2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE U2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your ELEPHONE U2 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When you see the change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video