How to factory reset ELEPHONE Vowney Lite? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE Vowney Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE Vowney Lite? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE Vowney Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE Vowney Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE Vowney Lite will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys whne you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up and Power key again.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video