Hard Reset ELEPHONE Vowney
How to factory reset ELEPHONE Vowney? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE Vowney? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE Vowney? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE Vowney?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE Vowney. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE Vowney will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X10 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.