How to factory reset ELEPHONE Z1? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE Z1? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE Z1? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE Z1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE Z1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ELEPHONE Z1 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video