Hard Reset EMATIC EGD213 10"
How to factory reset EMATIC EGD213 10"? How to wipe all data in EMATIC EGD213 10"? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC EGD213 10"? How to restore defaults in EMATIC EGD213 10"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC EGD213 10". Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EMATIC EGD213 10" will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step go to Settings and open Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EMATIC EGD213 10")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.