Hard Reset EMATIC eGlide 1
How to factory reset EMATIC eGlide 1 ? How to wipe all data in EMATIC eGlide 1 ? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC eGlide 1 ? How to restore defaults in EMATIC eGlide 1 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC eGlide 1 . Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your EMATIC eGlide 1 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EMATIC eGlide 1 )
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.