Hard Reset EMATIC eGlide 2
How to factory reset EMATIC eGlide 2? How to wipe all data in EMATIC eGlide 2? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC eGlide 2? How to restore defaults in EMATIC eGlide 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC eGlide 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your EMATIC eGlide 2 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the nesxt step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work