Hard Reset EMATIC eGlide 4 XL
How to factory reset EMATIC eGlide 4 XL? How to wipe all data in EMATIC eGlide 4 XL? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC eGlide 4 XL? How to restore defaults in EMATIC eGlide 4 XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC eGlide 4 XL. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EMATIC eGlide 4 XL will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EMATIC eGlide 4 XL)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.