Hard Reset EMATIC eGlide Steal
How to factory reset EMATIC eGlide Steal? How to wipe all data in EMATIC eGlide Steal? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC eGlide Steal? How to restore defaults in EMATIC eGlide Steal?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC eGlide Steal. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EMATIC eGlide Steal will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EMATIC eGlide Steal)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.