Hard Reset EMATIC eGlide XL 2
How to factory reset EMATIC eGlide XL 2? How to wipe all data in EMATIC eGlide XL 2? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC eGlide XL 2? How to restore defaults in EMATIC eGlide XL 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC eGlide XL 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your EMATIC eGlide XL 2 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EMATIC eGlide XL 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.