Hard Reset EMATIC EGS004
How to factory reset EMATIC EGS004? How to wipe all data in EMATIC EGS004? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC EGS004? How to restore defaults in EMATIC EGS004?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC EGS004. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EMATIC EGS004 will be as new and your Intel core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work