Hard Reset EMATIC EGS005
How to factory reset EMATIC EGS005? How to wipe all data in EMATIC EGS005? How to bypass screen lock in EMATIC EGS005? How to restore defaults in EMATIC EGS005?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMATIC EGS005. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EMATIC EGS005 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work