Hard Reset EMGETON G20 Cult
How to factory reset EMGETON G20 Cult? How to wipe all data in EMGETON G20 Cult? How to bypass screen lock in EMGETON G20 Cult? How to restore defaults in EMGETON G20 Cult?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMGETON G20 Cult. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EMGETON G20 Cult will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The master reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EMGETON G20 Cult)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.