Hard Reset EMPORIA FLIPbasic
How to factory reset EMPORIA FLIPbasic? How to wipe all data in EMPORIA FLIPbasic? How to bypass screen lock in EMPORIA FLIPbasic? How to restore defaults in EMPORIA FLIPbasic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EMPORIA FLIPbasic. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your EMPORIA FLIPbasic will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To begin Hard reset, firstly press the Power to activate the display.
- After that, open the Settings on your phone.
- Now open the Settings app and Restore settings function.
- Then write your privacy code or 0000 code to confirm the reset.
- Fine! Your phone restored successfully!
Hard Reset (EMPORIA FLIPbasic)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.