Hard Reset ENERGIZER Power Max P20
How to factory reset ENERGIZER Power Max P20? How to wipe all data in ENERGIZER Power Max P20? How to bypass screen lock in ENERGIZER Power Max P20? How to restore defaults in ENERGIZER Power Max P20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ENERGIZER Power Max P20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ENERGIZER Power Max P20 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC6531E core will run faster.
- In order to restore your ENERGIZER Power Max P20 to factory settings you firstly have to enable your phone pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Next, you have to enter the Main menu from the homescreen using the Menu key.
- After this you have to enter the Settings app which is placed in the lower right corner of the Menu screen using the Navigation key.
- Now go to the Phone settings and then select the last option, Restore Factory Settings.
- At this point you may need to enter the PIN if you setted one before and confirm it with the Left key. If you didn't then just tap the Left key to confirm Hard Reset.
- Well done! You've successfully perfrormed Hard Reset on your ENERGIZER Power Max P20.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work