Hard Reset EPSON Expression Home XP-4100
How to hard reset EPSON Expression Home XP-4100
You can reset EPSON Expression Home XP-4100 back to its default printer settings. Learn how to Factory Reset Expression Home XP-4100 .
Follow our instructions and all EPSON printer settings will be reset to defaults. All data saved on Expression Home XP-4100 will be permanently deleted so think twice before you proceed with EPSON reset operation. If your printer is stuck or freezes during cleaning or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide, and after reset, errors should disappear. If you have some issues with errors, try to reset it. It may help a lot.
- Use arrows on EPSON printer keypad to select settings on Expression Home XP-4100 display.
- Then, scroll down to Restore Default Settings and confirm it with Ok Key.
- Afterwards you need to choose All Settings.
- Select yes to confirm the whole operation.
- Great! Now all Expression Home XP-4100 settings are set to its factory values.
How to do a hard reset on EPSON Expression Home XP-4100 ? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.