How to open EPSON VS400 admin page:
To change EPSON VS400 settings you need to open EPSON VS400 admin page. To do that you need to check what is EPSON VS400 IP address. You will also need EPSON VS400 password and default router login.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to EPSON VS400.
- Next, find router IP, you can check EPSON VS400 IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see EPSON VS400 login page.
- Enter EPSON VS400 factory login :: (blank); and default router password :: 0000
- Fantastic! You should see EPSON VS400 settings main page, where you can change customize EPSON VS400 Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.