Hard Reset ETON I6
How to factory reset ETON I6? How to wipe all data in ETON I6? How to bypass screen lock in ETON I6? How to restore defaults in ETON I6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ETON I6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ETON I6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset, you should, firstly, turn your ETON I6 off, by holding Power Key for couple of seconds.
- After your device completely turns off, hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", use Volume Keys to navigate to it and then confirm it by pressing Power Key.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Wait for data wipe to complete, and then select option "reboot system now" to exit Recovery Mode.
- After that, your ETON I6 will be restarted in a minute or so and that's it, well done.
Hard Reset (ETON I6)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.