Hard Reset EVERCOSS A10Q
How to factory reset EVERCOSS A10Q? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A10Q? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A10Q? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A10Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A10Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A10Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- To clear all user data and restore your device to the factory settings, the first thing you need to do, hold down the Power button and select the Power off option.
- Then you will have to wait until the device turns off and hold down the Power button with the Volume Up key until you will become able to see the logo on the screen.
- On the following screen, you will be able to see the Recovery Mode, where you will have to select the Wipe data/Factory reset option, navigating with the Volume keys and choosing with the Power button.
- After that, you will have to go to the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- In a while, when the Hard Reset's done, press the Reboot system now option to perform the restart.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on your EVERCOSS A10Q.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work