Recovery Mode EVERCOSS A10Q
How to enter recovery mode in EVERCOSS A10Q? How to open recovery mode in EVERCOSS A10Q? How to boot recovery mode on EVERCOSS A10Q? How to use recovery mode in EVERCOSS A10Q? How to exit recovery mode in EVERCOSS A10Q?
The hidden mode of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the beginning, if you'd want to do anything inside the Recovery menu, you have to turn off your phone by holding down the Power button until the Power bar appears, and then select the Power off option on the screen.
- Now you will have to hold the Power button and the Volume Up button together to the moment when the logo appears on the screen.
- Then you will have to manage the menu, using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
- To exit, simply select the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you fully know how to manage the Recovery Mode on your EVERCOSS A10Q.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work