Wipe Cache EVERCOSS A10Q
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in EVERCOSS A10Q. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 4.2 Jelly Bean system and optimize MediaTek MT6572.
- To wipe the cache from all applications on your device, you have to start with turning off your device. To perform that action, you have to hold down the Power button and select the Power off option.
- Afterward, you will have to press and keep the Power key and the Volume Up button to the moment you will be able to see the logo on the screen.
- Then you'll see the Recovery Menu, where you'll have to use the Volume keys like navigation keys to go to the Wipe cache partition option and confirm with the Power button.
- Afterward, you'll have to go to the Reboot system now option.
- Awesome! Now you know how to wipe the cache on your EVERCOSS A10Q.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work