How to factory reset EVERCOSS A12B? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A12B? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A12B? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A12B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A12B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A12B will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now press the Volume Up button once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! Wait for a short while and your phone will be ready to use.
Mengatasi Lupa Pola Dengan cara Hard Reset Evercross A12B - video