Hard Reset EVERCOSS A28B
How to factory reset EVERCOSS A28B? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A28B? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A28B? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A28B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A28B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A28B will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- To start the Hard Reset process on your smartphone, you have to previously turn it off, holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds and then selecting the Power off option.
- On the next step, you will have to hold down the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a while until the logo appears.
- After that, you will be able to see the Recovery menu on the screen. There, using the Volume buttons you will have to navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and then press the Power button to select.
- Afterward, you will have to choose the Yes -- clear all user data option on the list.
- In a while, when Hard Reset will be done, press the Reboot system now option to restart your phone.
- Good job! You have performed the Factory Reset operation on your EVERCOSS A28B.