How to factory reset EVERCOSS A33A? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A33A? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A33A? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A33A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A33A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A33A will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When you see the Android Robot picture let go of all buttons.
- Press Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Hard Reset Evercoss A53C - video
Mengatasi Lupa Pola Dengan cara Hard Reset Evercross A12B - video