How to factory reset EVERCOSS A33E? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A33E? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A33E? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A33E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A33E. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A33E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all held buttons.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" ad confirm with the Power key.
- Then you should select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be launched. During this process all your data will be deleted.
- At the very beginning switch on the smartphone by using the Power key.
- When the home screen pops up select Main Menu and choose Settings.
- Then you need to tap Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- At the end choose Reset phone and Erase everything to launch the operation.
Hard reset Evercoss A33E Lupa pola 1000% Berhasil - video