How to factory reset EVERCOSS A53A? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A53A? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A53A? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A53A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A53A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A53A will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now click Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! Your device is password-free. Set up new passcode to security your phone.
Hard Reset Evercoss A53C - video