How to factory reset EVERCOSS A53C? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A53C? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A53C? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A53C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A53C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A53C will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all keys when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Evercoss A53C - video