Hard Reset EVERCOSS A54B
How to factory reset EVERCOSS A54B? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A54B? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A54B? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A54B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A54B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A54B will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- If the EVERCOSS logo pops up release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! All your data like images, movies, etc. was deleted.
HARD RESET BUKA KUNCI TAB EVERCROOS AT8D - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work