How to factory reset EVERCOSS A5P? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A5P? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A5P? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A5P?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A5P. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A5P will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the EVERCOSS logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot image pops up press the Volume Up key.
- Now you should be in Recovery. Use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm by using the Power button.
- In the first step select "yes" and confirm by using the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! All your data will be removed from your EVERCOSS A5P.
hard reset evercroos A5P - video