How to factory reset EVERCOSS A66V? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A66V? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A66V? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A66V?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A66V. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A66V will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click Volume Up once.
- After that you should choose "yes" by using the Volume Up key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done! Your device is without any passwords needed to unlock it.
Cara Hard Reset Evercoss A66B - video