How to factory reset EVERCOSS A74C? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A74C? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A74C? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A74C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A74C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A74C will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the EVERCOSS logo appears.
- When the Android Robot picture shows up release the Volume Down button.
- Press Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now you should select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! Your smartphone is without any passwords needed to unlock it. Set up new passcode to security your device.
Cara Hardreset Hp Evercross A74C - video