How to factory reset EVERCOSS A7T? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS A7T? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS A7T? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS A7T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS A7T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS A7T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Recent button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Recent key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Recent button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
- When the process is ended your mobile will be password-free.
Cara Hard Reset Evercoss A7T - video