How to factory reset EVERCOSS Elevate A66S? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS Elevate A66S? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS Elevate A66S? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS Elevate A66S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS Elevate A66S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EVERCOSS Elevate A66S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the EVERCOSS logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Tap Recent button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
CARA FACTORY RESET EVERCOSS A66A - video