Hard Reset EVERCOSS G7T
How to factory reset EVERCOSS G7T? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS G7T? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS G7T? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS G7T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS G7T. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EVERCOSS G7T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The first thing you must-do if you want to perform the Factory Reset operation on your EVERCOSS G7T, turn on the device, holding down the Power button for a little while.
- Afterward, you will have to go to the Application screen from the Main menu, tapping on the Menu option.
- At this point, you will have to enter the Settings application.
- There you'll be able to find the Restore settings option, so just select it.
- There you will have to press the Restore to the factory settings option.
- On the following screen, you may be asked to input the PIN, so you have to enter the standard 1234 code on your dial. If it doesn't work, try 0000, 1111, 1122, etc. and press OK.
- Well done! In a short while your EVERCOSS G7T will be fully restored.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work