How to factory reset EVERCOSS Jump T4? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS Jump T4? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS Jump T4? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS Jump T4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS Jump T4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your EVERCOSS Jump T4 will be as new and your Spreadtrum core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the EVERCOSS logo.
- When the Android Robot pops up click the Power key.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that you should choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! Your smartphone is without any passwords needed to unlock it.
Cara Hard Reset Evercoss Jump T2 R40G - video