How to factory reset EVERCOSS Jump TV? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS Jump TV? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS Jump TV? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS Jump TV?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS Jump TV. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS Jump TV will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the EVERCOSS logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot appears press the Power button once.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- In the next step select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power buttonwith the Power key.
- Excellent! All your data will be removed from your device. Set up new passcode to security your phone.
Cara Hard Reset Evercoss Jump T2 R40G - video