Hard Reset EVERCOSS L7C
How to factory reset EVERCOSS L7C? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS L7C? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS L7C? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS L7C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS L7C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EVERCOSS L7C will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC6531D core will run faster.
- Frist of all, switch on the device by using the Power key.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Congratulations! Your phone is ready to use.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.