Hard Reset EVERCOSS M53
How to factory reset EVERCOSS M53? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS M53? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS M53? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS M53?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS M53. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS M53 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the EVERCOSS logo.
- Let go of Volume Down if Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and press the Power key to confirm it.
- Now use Volume keys to navigate to "yes" and accept it by using the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your files were remvoed so you need to set up your mobile again.
Evercoss M53 terkunci pola - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work