How to factory reset EVERCOSS R40K? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS R40K? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS R40K? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS R40K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS R40K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS R40K will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When you see the EVERCOSS logo let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot picture pops up press the Power key once.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Cara hard reset/factory reset evercoss R40G - video