How to factory reset EVERCOSS R70? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS R70? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS R70? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS R70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS R70. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS R70 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the EVERCOSS logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
EVERCOSS B75A HARD RESET REMOVE PATTERN LOCK - video