Hard Reset EVERCOSS TC1
How to factory reset EVERCOSS TC1? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS TC1? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS TC1? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS TC1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS TC1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EVERCOSS TC1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The fastest method to perform the Hard Reset on your device, which will delete all user data from your device, begins with holding down the Power button until you'll be able to see the Power bar, and then select the Power off option.
- After that, you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key until you'll be able to see the logo on the screen.
- Now you will have to go down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Then you will have to select the Yes -- clear all user data option in there.
- To finish and exit, you have to press the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! You have learned to restore the factory settings on your EVERCOSS TC1.
Hard Reset (EVERCOSS TC1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.