Hard Reset EVERCOSS TC3
How to factory reset EVERCOSS TC3? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS TC3? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS TC3? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS TC3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS TC3. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EVERCOSS TC3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The first thing that you have to do if you have decided to perform the Hard Reset on your handset, switch it on by pressing the Power button for a while.
- After this, you will have to open the Application screen of your device and find the Settings application there.
- At this point, you'll have to go to the Restore settings menu and select the Restore factory settings option in the next menu.
- Now you will need to enter the standard PIN. Usually, it's 1234, but, if it didn't work, try 1122, 0000, 1111, etc. Then press OK to confirm.
- Well done! In a while, your EVERCOSS TC3 will be restored to the Factory settings.