Hard Reset EVERCOSS V15
How to factory reset EVERCOSS V15? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS V15? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS V15? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS V15?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS V15. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EVERCOSS V15 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The first thing you need to do if you wish to perform the Factory Reset of your device, turn on the phone, holding down the Power button until the logo appears.
- Afterward, you will have to click on the Left Select key to open the Main menu.
- After that, you will have to use the Navigation case of your phone to open the Settings menu.
- Inside this menu, you will have to go to the Restore settings section and then go to the Restore factory settings option.
- At this point, you will have to input the code to go farther. Try to enter 1234 and if it doesn't match, you can also try to input 1111, 0000, 1122, etc. Then press the Left Select key to continue.
- Good job! You have successfully performed the Factory Reset operation.
Hard Reset (EVERCOSS V15)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.